- Shipping in U.S.A. - Our basic shipping carriers are USPS and FED EX. We normally use USPS for residential shipments and FED EX for business shipments. If you prefer a different service please choose at checkout extra charges will be listed for next day, 2nd day air etc.
- Shipping International - We have the current rates for you Mail, FedEx or DHL. We have special DHL rates for our Export customers. Larger orders we will search for your best rate usually with DHL or POST.
- Returns and Replacement Policy - We offer a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy and hope to never have any returns but just in case things don't work out. If product is in brand new condition you may return for a refund within 30 days. Please contact us and explain the problem in email/writing and we will give you a RMA number. The return must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice and customer pays return shipping unless there is a MFG defect. If problem is because of manufacturing defect we will replace product or credit your account. We will do our best to resolve any reasonable problem to your complete satisfaction.
- Discount were is it? - Your discount will show up in your shopping cart subtotal. If you are a ZEM approved Wholesale customer then you must log into/sign in to your account to get your Wholesale discount.
- Where are you brushes made? - We have brushes that are produced in USA, Germany, and India. Our main production is USA. Brushes are handmade in USA from global components.
- Tax - You will be charged tax for shipments going to Ohio and Florida unless you register for a Wholesale account using your valid tax number.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.